- Pick up a copy of the updated “Greek Mythology Project Rubric”.
- Actively re-read the assignment sheet and two rubrics—remember, too, that you have a sample one-page sheet that should prove quite helpful.
- Finish and print out your Works Cited page (include source[s] pertaining to project questions, source about allusion, and picture[s])—you will have to have a finished Works Cited page in order to include parenthetical references on your one-page sheet.
- Have Mr. Martin or Mrs. D’Onofrio check over your Works Cited page to make sure that it is accurate—make any necessary revisions.
- Create your one-page sheet--information must be in your own words as often as possible (Mr. Martin will model [again]).
- Learn how to do proper parenthetical references so that your one-page sheet is done correctly--Mr. Martin will share some information with you pertaining to this item--notes for your "Writing" section?!
- Have Mr. Martin check your annotated sources (if he has not done so already)—your marked up sources are your final grade for the five week point.
- Begin preparing your presentation—align your presentation to the “Presentation Tips/Rubric” sheet.
- LET'S CREATE A PRESENTATION ORDER!
HEAD TO THE LIBRARY TO WORK!
*for next class, you must have:
- Two printouts of your final one-page sheet
- Two printouts of your properly structured Works Cited page including all of your sources
- Practiced your presentation at least one time