--Pick up a copy of the "End-of-Mini-Unit Assessment" document from the front table and purposefully read the directions on the top two-thirds of the first page quietly and independently. What questions (if any) do you have for me?
S. the C.
--You should leave class today with...
- the End-of-Mini-Unit Assessment completed
- the Marking Period 1 and Marking Period 2 Free Reading Course Component completed.
- potentially helpful documents and information pointed out
- sample completed one-pagers shared--which is stronger and why?
- one-pager options pointed out
- Robert L.
- Nic R.
- Cameron V.
- Cody O.
--complete the assessment as directed to the best of your ability
--When finished, turn in your paragraph and pick up a one-pager if you have yet to complete one.
"Assessment"/DEAR -- Free Reading Books (remainder of class)--complete one-pagers and turn in when finished
--students who have already completed one-pagers will engage in free reading
--Enjoy the weekend--you only get so many of 'em!