Tuesday, January 13, 2015

English 10 Honors--1/22/2015

Jump Off
--Turn in the final version of your essay (the near-perfect version that I will actually score) by placing it in the black basket on the front table.
--Turn in any books that belong to me by placing the texts on the front table.
--Pick up a copy of the "i-Ready Progress Monitoring" slip of paper from the front table. When you hear your name called for attendance, come see me over at my computer where I will give you a strip of paper with your log-in information.
--SEE ME: Franz L. and Michelle T.

S. the C.
--agenda/HW
--set the parameters for today's work
  • a note about headphones
  • This is an assessment, so...
Transition
--grab a laptop, log in to the laptop, then log in to i-Ready

Assessment -- i-Ready Progress Monitoring
--If you are not entirely finished before the end of the class block, click the X in order to save your progress.
--When you finish, pick up a "data-match" survey.  Complete the survey and place it in the black basket.

HW
--Enjoy the weekend--you only get so many of 'em!
--If you are taking any midterms next week, I wish you the best of luck!