Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Operation 100 Goals--Day 51


            I guess I have to accept the fact that now that basketball has started, I will not be able to post as often.  Ah, well…

Goal:  Participate in “No Shave November” and “Moustache March” every year, encourage others to participate, and make donations when funds are available
          I included the picture above for the purpose of displaying beard-growing progress.  Mountain Man-esque at this point with still over a month more to go……this could get crazy.

Goal:  Raise my children to be intelligent, compassionate, responsible, successful, and unique by offering them a multitude of experiences

          Caleb continues to grow both physically and mentally.  He’s almost 20 pounds now, and he’s starting to get pretty good at communicating with people.  He’s quite the clapper these days, banging his hands together anytime someone says “yayyyyy”.  He occasionally waves, gives high-fives, and signs when he’s eating.  Unfortunately, the sign for “more” and clapping are somewhat similar, so I’m not always so sure if he wants more food or he’s clapping because he’s happy he’s eating.  Maybe that explains why he’s 20 pounds already……
            Since I haven’t included many pictures of Caleb lately due to my lack of time for posting, I decided to put some pictures up from the holidays.  Enjoy!